VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Balance to the Force


I'm experiencing euphoria and have reached a stable and healthy balance in my life that I haven't experienced in a long time. Through working out & exercise, enriching my life with positive community involvement & awareness, spending time & communicating with friends, and other factors that I haven't been able to point out, the stars in my life are aligned!

No more feeling dead inside, no more grudges, no more feeling cynical; I feel strong, able and immensely powerful enough to take on challenges that will develop growth.

3 comments:

Nel said...

Glad to hear things are going nice & balancy right now. :) I should take your example and get my lazy ass to the gym. I always feel so lacking of energy. lol

And always a good time when I get to see ya! Look forward to many more of those. :)

Adolfo Rodriguez said...

And feeling better you will! I'm cheering for ya!

Anonymous said...

Perfection is not only subjective but it's unattainable. Also, I think you're forgetting feelings are fleeting. You can't stave off future shitty moments and feelings nor how you'll react to certain situations, but you can vow to not let them kick your ass so much and try to prepare yourself for when they do present themselves.

site meter