VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chasing Amy: Dedicated to You

Several thoughts are rushing through my head. I'm experiencing catharsis and I can think of one specific person who would understand this more than anyone based on a previous conversation. Without a moment's loss I'm instantly drawn to a movie that reminds me of how rare yet so precious it is to find a genuine connection with another human being. Amidst disappointment with how things have to be, I remain optimistic having grown from this positive experience because I've found a friend for life. I remain smiling, no regrets.

Many lines in this movie ring true in how I perceive certain moments of my life especially with regards to people and these connections. This movie has several notable scenes, below you'll find some of my favorite. Pay close attention to the words. Do they remind you of anyone special then or now?

An outburst of raw emotion is captured through song...


Humor and sincerity fuses a friendship between two people...


A risk is taken and expressed with an open heart...

No comments:

site meter