VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Birthday Boys!




Big hugs to my Ryan, Juan, Spike and of course my brother Danny, on their very special day, happy birthday! My brother said he has an awesome time, I called him at 4am and poor guy was recovering from a night of birthday fun. Spike, I owe you one. I know you party like a supahfreak so post some pictures soon!

I did however, party with Ryan and all his friends. I picked up Edu and headed for the Abbey. I love Ryan's friends, they're very successful and positive people who I can totally see myself being around more as I get to know them. After the Abbey we rushed off to Circus where of course parking was a hot mess but alas, we made it in!

It was imperative I make a cameo at Circus to celebrate with Nelson's boy Juan! He seemed to drunk and out of it, loved that guy. It was only a matter of time before I saw everyone else at Circus, Nelson, Adolfo, Alex, Marty, I mean you name it and they were there. Apparently I hooked up Adolfo with some cute guy, ha ha. I tend to do that, I know I've hooked up Alex a couple of times so it didn't surprise me when Adolfo told me what went down.

The night was terrific fun! No drama, no tears this time! The next day was even better, actually...I won't get into it, but I had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Ryan's friends, they're very successful and positive people who I can totally see myself being around more as I get to know them. After the Abbey we rushed off to Circus where of course parking was a hot mess but alas, we made it in!

You know, I was trying hard not to but I gotta bring it up: the use of the word 'successful' here doesn't speak well of you. How do you define successful and unsuccessful? I mean, who's an arbiter of success really? To your average person it also looks a bit selfish and opportunistic... like they'll be good to get something out of in the future, if you ever needed whatever that thing is. Success in all its many forms is a horrible way to measure a person's worth or character. If you can't help but do so then also consider how lucky they were when they really needed it or congratulate them on knowing so and so, because all too often a person's own hard work and brainpower unfortunately didn't get them to be where they're at, if you were to measure success on career. To separate the wheat from the chaff this way isn't becoming, edges on dangerous, and dare I say smacks of Republicanism.

site meter