VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy Saturday: A quick run-down

I woke up early Saturday morning to finish up some work at Parsons. I headed home to change then met up with Eduardo for a Tae-Kwando tournament that a friend of his organized and participated in. We scoped out Old Town then settled for a bite to eat at the Cheese Factory where half way into our delicious lunch we're spotted by no other than Councilwoman Jacque Robinson! It's always great to see her, even she's on Team Obama.

I carpooled with Eduardo and his friend Juan to Hector Silva's Art Exhibit then proceeded to Akbar for Jame's Berfday. It's so much fun expanding my circle of friends in addition to strengthening my current friendships. After Akbar we headed to Arena but only after a pit stop to have a beer. I had such a blast at Arena, even though it was rushed, I got to chat with a bunch of friends like Jose NAK, Gerardo (one of Tarsi's closest friends), Dedan (I got a huge this time), Mikey and Brooklyn (these guys are so much fun). The night ended with some beers and some much needed sleep, I had a blast!

No comments:

site meter