VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

CHIRLA Annual Gala






On Thursday April 10th I volunteered at CHIRLA's Annual Awards Gala which took place at recently renovated L.A.'s Union Station. I invited several friends and in the end Alex volunteered as well as two of my colleagues, Yuny and Daisy, who serve as Board Directors of the Pasadena Latino Forum. The night evening went very smooth and Whelma the event coordinator did a great job of rallying a lot of volunteers.

I took advantage of focusing on some key networking with the hindsight of collaborating and coalition building with respects to my current project as I chair the Pasadena Human Relations Commission's committee on immigration.

Thanks to everyone who hooked me up with complimentary drink cards! I met a lot of great people and feel much more confident as I approach my own endeavors with regards to immigration. It was a great night for sure!

No comments:

site meter