VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Club Papi @ The Factory



This past Sunday, Alex convinced me to roll with him to Circus which didn't sound too exciting until I heard the voice mail Ryan left me that same day letting me know that I was on the guest list for it. Circus sounded good but I wanted a bit more excitement so after reading a Club Papi flyer for their event at the Factory that same night, a detour might be the very thing to entice us both. We decided the the Factory would be in our cards only if we'd be in the first 150 people to get in for free and we made it!

Only one drink into the night, Alex decides to break his lent promise (yet again) to give up alcohol and well, that's all I needed to hype up the night. Yeah! Alex is fun sober and under the influence, but it puts my mind to ease if someone is also drinking and keeping up with me. It's a lot more fun to have a drinking buddy to keep you motivated! A few drinks later and it was obvious to us that we'd be staying at the Factory for the long haul and it was so worth it.

I saw many familiar faces that night, DJ Manny, Freddy (without Mikey), Limo, some Gammas (Alex's Fraternity brothers) and some NAKs (my fraternity brothers): Jason and Edgar, but that's as far as my memory takes me. I met Freddy through Mike and I don't think we really hit it off at first but more recently he's been one of the people I most enjoy hanging out with at clubs. He's got great energy to him, he's fun and we have a few things in common, at clubs anyway, ha ha.

I wish I remembered more but we did check out Crystal Waters who sang her smash hit "Pure Love (100%)" which was an amazing moment. Unfortunately, these two straight girls that were there that night exclusively for the Janet raffle didn't win, but alas, they were fun to hang out with and I got to show off some Janet choreography to them, ha ha, oh man, what an ass I must have been.

No comments:

site meter