VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Rain rain, thank you, come again


Rain is the perfect. I enjoy everything about it. I love the way the rain smells during and after. The sound of rain droplets hitting rooftops is especially delightful. The smell and sound make the day peaceful and oh so soothing. Most people hate being out in the rain but not me, I even like getting caught in the rain. Unexpected rainfall is always welcomed. Even back in 8th grade, anytime it would rain I would head straight to this quaint comic book store in Old Town Pasadena, find an empty corner and read some comic books. It seemed to perfect. Life, just like our weather seems so much more complicated now. It's much tougher to enjoy the rain, the news seems to think there's either too much or not enough of it. I'm not nor have ever been a sunshine and warm weather type of person. Give me cold, cloudy, windy, and rainy weather and I'll be happy. You might even find me at a bookstore, reading the latest issue of Newsweek in some corner of the store (but secretly reading The Adventures of Superman). Thank goodness for all the rain we've gotten in 2008, it's been a huge blessing.

No comments:

site meter