VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just keep writing, just keep writing...


Marty, the person who originally motivated me to start a blog, is leaving Los Angeles and moving back to San Francisco. His stint in LA wasn't so great from what he was telling me and I'm sad that we didn't get a proper goodbye. I will say that hanging out with him is a whole lot of fun! Great times at Faultline and at Le Barcito! Thank you for the advice, I'll miss you!

Something inside is changing, I've allowed myself to be vulnerable more so than I have been for the last year. These blogs may not be as deep as I'd like them to be just yet, but they have allowed me the space and freedom to immerse myself in thoughts and process my thinking through this open channel. Talking about my feelings sometimes isn't enough, I've been in open book. Yes, I've been holding back.

This is my journey and being in control of my writing is an added bonus in having my own blog. The need to release and cry has become less intense. I feel myself growing in confidence, creativity and ability. It's going to be a great year!

No comments:

site meter