VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Have you heard of Staaaaanford?



That's how we met, I felt like such a dumb ass. He totally checked me! There was some initial eye contact and I made my way over towards him to engage in small talk. I was checked!!! Keith totally returned my serve by letting me know who he was after I tried making a point that I wasn't some uneducated Latino guy at Akbar. Why the need for such sass, who knows! I was trying to be funny but maybe also secretly wanting him to see me in a special way. I'll be honest, some gay white dudes make me feel incredibly insecure and I pegged Keith for being one of these pretentious and superficial dudes (of course now I know that many latinos can be far more terrible). Where did my Keith go?

Can I just say that Keith is my favorite white-Mexican ever?! Not only does this guy have an incredible work ethic, but he's very much into physical fitness. He's got a thing for the brown boys and Tarsi was always fond of Keith's looks and muscles. Why isn't he rubbing off on me? He might be just the connection that Alex needs in landing a promising job in Keith's company. It's all premature of course but Alex is enthusiastic and Keith is too but for reasons that will stay between Keith and I. Have I mentioned that both of them are Stanford Alumni? I think a happy hour night is definitely in the cards for the three of us in the near future. I'll be sure to also invite someone who went to UCR or some Cal State so that I don't feel so overwhelmed, ha ha!

My friendship with Keith has suffered tremendously over the past year. Hanging out with Keith and his friends at Formosa was an memorable for so many reasons! The place was a smashing good time, the company extremely fun and well...we're due for a night of madness.

Keith is a former NCAA gymnast competing for Stanford University. Here's a glimpse into one of his many talents.



No comments:

site meter