VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Green eyed Mike: Riddle me this




Mikey Mikey Mikey...

My circle of best friends are randomly born from unconventional situations. There's usually alcohol involved. Mikey I met through an old friend, David and initially I didn't know what to make of this introduction mostly because I was charming (drunk). Mikey, do you understand the riddle now? There were no apples!

There's nothing but love and admiration for this guy. Mikey is unique because he genuinely cares for the well being of people and reminds has an uncanny similarity to my Councilwoman, Jacque Robinson, both being great listeners who truly and patiently care to hear and understand people. Mike's tired of my propaganda but I think he loves it that I'm so passionate about my girl, Hillary. I don't blame Mikey for following Obama. He's drawn to Obama like one of the little rats under the spell of the musical sounds in the story of the Pied Piper! I thought you knew better, Mikey, weren't you poli sci at UCLA?! If you need tips on how to distinguish between beautiful sounds and actual substance give me a holler! :)

We've decided to press forward and plan a fruit loop in March and Freddy will also be a co-host! Stay tunned for invites!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are out of control my friend. I will admit I am mesmorized by Obama's charm and charisma. Sometimes the most influential leaders have had these great qualities. It takes more than experience, it takes a breath of fresh new ideas and idealism that will move this country forward. Great leaders have moved change in this country. Look at Martin Luther King Jr., Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Mother Theresa, Jesus Christ, and Bill Clinton, too name a few. all great speakers/ influential. None had the greatest experience, but they had a willingless to listen and learn which obama does.

site meter