VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fun fun fun at Circus

Friday kicked of an great weekend! Cortez invited me out to dinner with some friends but was unable to make it because of time constraints so we met up for drinks at Club Cobra. I picked up Alex and Adolfo, the latter who I haven't hung out with in about a month.

Cobra was an just okay, definitely a good place to pre-party but certainly not a place to meet people, dance and enjoy the luxury of after hours. Shortly after Cortez and the crew consisting of Freddy, Anthony, Peter, and a couple of their other friends, we opted out of Cobra for Circus. Mike's buddies soon followed of course, we did our best to try to convince and thank goodness because last week at Cobra just wasn't as much fun as I had hoped it would be.

Circus was so much fun! From the minute we got there I saw so many familiar faces, Steve, James, Marty, J'hon, Teo, Tony and so many others. It still weird as hell just how interconnected we all are. We're bound by current and former friendships, ex-loves, hook-ups, acquaintances and various other situations that should for common decency not be detailed, ha ha!

I was trashed but I did get to have a heart to heart with Chris, Cam's former roommate. I'm not sure if I'm ready to describe what was spoken of, but I misjudged him. I kind of feel like Hillary Clinton's whole voting for the war deal. Hillary made her judgment based on the intelligence information that Bush and the UK had provided. Who could ever imagine a president manipulating national security intelligence to advance his personal political agenda? Of course, I judged Chris based on the fucked up things the asshole would say about him, but alas...I'm glad I got to finally understand Chris.

I'm a hardcore Hillary supporter but I didn't know just how profound my support is. It's actually kind of scary. You have no idea how many conversations/arguments I got into with of course, me initiation the conversation with "Are you on Team Hillary or Team Obama?" ha ha! I'd like to apologize to Estuardo's friend whom I totally got irate with.

Freddy and I always tease Mike about what a big bottom he is. Luckily for Mike, I'm glad the guy he's seeing hasn't sat on his face because THAT would be the end of him! But I guess if you have to go, it's better than it's quick although perhaps not as clean as I'd imagine. More drinks and many conversations latter it was time to go. I had an interesting encounter with Marty, I think we may be headed to a recovery. It was great seeing Mike D! I love that guy, I can't wait to hang out with him some more.

I ended up taking a much needed cat nap at Adolfo's place and wow! He has the best apartment ever, I totally dig it! I just may be spending more lounge time there if he ever needs company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I made it perfectly clear that because I was sick with a cold and couldn't go out, you therefore were prohibited from going out as well and had to stay home and pray for my recovery! Sheesh...some people just don't listen to me! LOL j/k :)

site meter