VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Honor Pac @ Club Cobra






A couple of weekends ago I served as part of the host committee for Honor Pac's (a political action coalition for gay Latinos) latest fundraiser held at Club Cobra. Javier Angulo, an old college buddy of mine was in charge of putting on this event and his hard work paid off. I was surprised by just how many people showed up to the event, I can't believe how supportive my friends were, then again, that's why I love them so much.

So many friends showed up and lots of money was raised for an organization I stand behind. Mikey and that fine ass friend of his Freddy showed up, both had fun from what I remember, ha ha. Major snaps to Carlos and Nelson for picking up Adolfo. A few of us headed to some diner that Alex recommended to quench the after party munchies, thanks for keeping us company Nelson!

Congratulations to Eduardo for winning the $40 bar tab! I knew you could do it!

1 comment:

Nel said...

It was a fun night. I'm glad I went. :) I look like if I'm wasted in one (or more?) of the pics. lol I swear I was sober(ish)! hehe

site meter