VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Gettin' Tested is Easy!

EASY STEPS TO GETTING YOURSELF CHECKED

STEP ONE Grab some friends for moral support!


STEP TWO Walk-in

STEP THREE Take the tests

STEP FOUR Brush up on safe practices

STEP FIVE Get your results and your friends

STEP SIX Grab a beer!


Getting tested is a deeply personal experience. I chose to share the experience with two of my closest friends. Alex and Rosa made the experience easier on my nerves, especially as I discussed with them reasons for why I wanted to get tested in the first place. After I got my results we walked over to Fiesta Cantina for some drinks and cheese fries.

I urge you to find a local testing center near you, grab a few friends, get tested together and be there for one another right after you pick up your results and of course making it a great day by getting drunk!

No comments:

site meter