VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Monday, March 3, 2008

A lot on my mind

Commissions, board meetings, town halls, committees, reports, minutes-I can't live like this!

Over the past couple of weeks I've been feeling more overwhelmed with things in life. It feels as though perhaps I have been taken on more than I'm ready to admit I can handle. Is there a need for such demanding involvement? I miss coming home from work, lounging for a few hours then hitting the gym and calling it a night. My routine has changed drastically and rest has become much more elusive than before.

Perhaps I'm suffering from Primary fatigue. I'm deeply involved in this election campaign with an excitement that I haven't felt since Al Gore's campaign in 2000. The stress of Hillary's campaign has loomed heavy in my mind and it's been next to impossible to shake off this pensive state. I hope she can pull through...I've done my part in spreading the message so now it's up to the people of Texas, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Vermont to weigh in on this discussion.

I'm lucky to be entrusted with responsibility and for working on projects that directly impact the people in my community, I know that this will grant me further awareness and experience that I'll need to be a better person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad there are some of us out there who are putting effort and thoughts into the whole campaign. Cause you know me...I'm not exactly Mr. Politics by a long shot. hehe Just remember to come up to the surface and take a few relaxing breaths every now and again. :)

site meter