VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's time

I think the time has finally come to say goodbye to Parsons and pursue a new path. My two years at the company has been rewarding for me in numerous ways. I've garnered a of experience at the corporate level and amassed numerous skills. I'll miss some of the more interesting people there, the long hours at the Major Proposal Center, working closely with the Finance Department and of course I'll be missing B and H the most. Yes, it's time! Me siento muy excited!

3 comments:

Adolfo Rodriguez said...

Wise choice my friend, Dont forget to Take a bow! I know your new path will be even better.

Adolfo.

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the shout out BOO

Nel said...

I found your horoscope today, it said: "Big decisions to be made, but in the end it will be the right one. New responsibilities and people lie ahead. Go forward with enthusiasm and energy. You will need it, especially with a longer commute. Happy driving!"

site meter