VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Negative = Positive


It's done! Finally, I closed a dark chapter in my life and at the same time unlocked my freedom. I'm walking through life with my eyes open as if I'd been in a slumber for the last few months.

I'm approaching the people around me quite differently. I keep thinking about the relationships I have with people around me. While I've arrive at the realization that some I want to improve on, others die out, not because I don't care, but because of growing pains, growing apart and ultimately the consequences of adulthood's complexities. There are things I can't control. I can however let people know I love and miss them. Sometimes that along makes all the difference in the world.

I've given myself the authority to be free and be me. For me, that's more precious than the illusions I set myself up to believe. Life is great!

No comments:

site meter