VISUALIZE. CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm rich b*tch!


The gifts you bring
You make me a wealthy person for giving yourself the authority to be incredible people. Through you I learn, I grow and I am one step closer in finding myself and getting to where I want to be.

I remain strong and optimistic because of the friendships that have been made stronger in these last few weeks.

The gifts you bring to my life are the nutrients I need to get through each day and the inspiration that guides me to reach for my dreams.

Tarsi (honor), Spike (optimism), Roxy (sensitivity), Alex (character), Carmen (joy), Nydia (understanding), Elkin (humility), Nelson (genuineness), Abel (drive), Jorgie (diligence), Rosa (trust) I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...sweet. I mean this from my corazon...you're stuck with me for life whether ya like it or not! ;) *hug*

Anonymous said...

you've touch ppl in so many ways too

site meter